With a similar form-factor, this Aaton LTR-54 camera can give you the same “cat on your shoulder” shooting experience as the XTR, Plus and Prod camera models at a much more budget friendly price. With the included 16-volt battery the camera is capable of a top speed of 54fps. Beware of LTR-54 camera packages that come with only 12-volt batteries– a 16-volt power source is required to run an LTR-54 camera at 54fps. This package also includes a Media Logic Crystal Speed Control Unit which enables to you run the camera at any speed up 54fps with crystal-controlled precision—a must-have when shooting music videos.
HD VIDEO TAP!!: We have upgraded this LTR-54 camera package with our HD Video Tap. The HD Video Tap on this Aaton LTR-54 utilizes the same internal HD camera as our popular SR3 HD Handle Tap video assist. View the video below to see the onscreen performance of the HD video tap included in this camera package. The camera body and magazines have been fully-serviced by our in-house veteran film camera technician prior to shipping, and the camera package will be covered by our 7 Day Money Back Guaranty and 6 MONTHS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY.
SEE FOOTAGE SHOT OFF OF AN HD MONITOR SHOWING OUR SR3 HD VIDEO ASSIST (WHICH USES THE SAME INTERNAL HD CAMERA AS THE HD VIDEO ASSIST ON THIS LTR 54) AT DIFFERENT FRAME RATES AND VIDEO SETTINGS. THIS VIDEO IS FOR REFERENCE AS WE USE THE SAME HD CAMERA TECH FOR ALL OF OUR HD TAPS:
- Aaton LTR-54 Body with Aaton Lens Mount (PL Lens Mount Available -- Please Inquire for Pricing)
- (2) 400-foot LTR magazine
- Visual Products HD Video Tap
- S16 Groundglass
- NEW Visual Products Aaton LTR Lightweight Lens Rod Bracket
- (2) 15mm Lens Rods
- Aaton Right Handgrip with On/Off Switch
- Media Logic Crystal Speed Control
- 12-volt Onboard Battery (re-celled)
- 16-volt Onboard Battery (re-celled)
- (2) Electronic Battery Charger
- Shipping Case